Terms of Service
Terms of Service
1. Introduction ZelenskiyNFT is an NFT collection interface maintained by a decentralized team of developers. A collection of 10,000 unique works by Zelensky, created to commemorate the historic efforts and courage shown by the Ukrainian people! Our team is grateful to Ukrainian as well as world stars who were not indifferent to this situation and decided to develop a reciprocal gratitude and to emphasize many who actively participate in humanitarian aid to refugees and Ukraine in general! Our project is a purely humanitarian mission for people who have remained in the danger zone and need help in Ukraine, as well as beyond its borders.
In this difficult time for the whole world, we want to add a note of positivity to the life of a modern art connoisseur and record his contribution in helping Ukraine and its people.
2. Modification of this Agreement We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify this Agreement. All modifications become effective when they are posted, and we will notify you by updating the date at the top of the Agreement.
You can find the latest version in effect at: https://docs.zelenskiynft.com/terms-of-service
3. Assumption of Risk By accessing ZelenskiyNFT’s contract, you accept and acknowledge: The prices of blockchain assets are extremely volatile and we can guarantee purchasers will not lose money. Assets available to trade on OpenSea should not be viewed as investments: their prices are determined by the market and fluctuate considerably. You are solely responsible for determining any taxes that apply to your transactions. ZelenskiyNFT’s services are non-custodial, such that we do not at any time have custody of the NFTs owned by our users. We do not store, send, or receive Digital Assets, as they respectively exist on the blockchain. As such, and due to the decentralized nature of the services provided, you are fully responsible for protecting your wallets and assets from any and all potential risks.
4. Disclaimers We do not represent or warrant that access to the front-end interface will be continuous, uninterrupted, timely, or secure; that the information contained in the interface will be accurate, reliable, complete, or current; or that the Interface will be free from errors, defects, viruses, or other harmful elements.
5. Proprietary Rights We own the intellectual property generated by core contributors to ZelenskiyNFT for the use of ZelenskiyNFT, including (but not limited to) contract, text, designs, images, and copyrights. Unless otherwise stated, ZelenskiyNFT reserves exclusive rights to its intellectual property. Refer to our Brand Assets Documentation for guidance on the use of ZelenskiyNFT’s copyrighted materials.
6. Eligibility To access or use the front-end interface, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your jurisdiction. You further represent that your access and use of the front-end interface will fully comply with all applicable laws and regulations and that you will not access or use the front-end interface to conduct, promote, or otherwise facilitate any illegal activity. Furthermore, you represent that neither you nor any entity you represent are included in any trade embargoes or sanctions list (“Subject to Restrictions”), nor resident, citizen, national or agent of, or an entity organized, incorporated or doing business in such territories (“Restricted Territories”).
7. Privacy When you use the front-end interface, the only information we collect from you is your blockchain wallet address, completed transaction hashes, and token identifiers. We do not collect any personal information from you. We do, however, use third-party services like Google Analytics, which may receive your publicly available personal information. We do not take responsibility for any information you make public on the Ethereum blockchain by taking actions through the front-end interface.
8. Prohibited Activity You agree not to engage in any of the following categories of prohibited activity in relation to your access and use of the front-end interface: Intellectual property infringement, such as violations to copyright, trademark, service mark or patent. Interaction with assets, listings, smart contracts, and collections that include metadata that may be deemed harmful or illegal, including (but not limited to): metadata that promotes suicide or self-harm, incites hate or violence against others, degrades or doxxes another individual, depicts minors in sexually suggestive situations, or raises funds for terrorist organizations. Transacting in any Restricted Territory or interacting with any blockchain addresses controlled indirectly or directly by persons or entities Subject to Restrictions, that is, included in any trade embargoes or sanctions list.
9. Limitation of Liability ZelenskiyNFT is in no way liable for any damages of any form resulting from your access or use of ZelenskiyNFT contract, including (but not limited to) any loss of profit, digital assets, or intangible property, and assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors, omissions, mistakes, or inaccuracies in the content provided on ZelenskiyNFT-controlled software or media; unauthorized access or use of any server or database controlled by ZelenskiyNFT; bugs, viruses etc. in the software; suspension of service; or any conduct of any third party whatsoever. Furthermore, any hyperlink or reference to a third party website, product, or person that is shared or published in any software or other channel by ZelenskiyNFT is for your convenience only, and does not constitute an endorsement. We accept no legal responsibility for content or information of such third party sites.