Brand, Logos & Usage
Please read the usage guidelines fully before you use our logo and brand assets.
These guidelines cover our brand assets, including but not limited to:
- The names “ZelenskiyNFT” and “Zelenskiy NFT”
- The ZelenskiyNFT logo (text and icon)
Download ZelenskiyNFT Logo and Brand Assets
This link contains:
- ZelenskiyNFT logos
- Device wallpapers / brand images
- A community social media kit so you can rep the project on Discord, Twitter, Instagram… and other NFT marketplaces!
💾 Download the Assets
ZelenskiyNFT is pretty open minded and flexible with our icon, but not our name.
We encourage creators to make derivative artworks based on the icon, and tbh we wanna see the community get real weird with it. If you’re selling derivative works, please give attribution and make sure you follow the guidelines here carefully so we don’t have a disagreement. If it’s dope, @ us on social so we don’t miss it!
BUT, our logo and name are important, copyrighted parts of our brand, and we must protect them. So let’s go over a few ground rules.
What Can I Do?
- ✅ Recreate, remix, create derivative artworks featuring the golden trident icon, with attribution.
- ✅ Buy and sell said derivatives, if you give attribution.
👎 You may not:
- Use our Brand Assets (logo, icon, name,) or any derivative works in any product/brand name, brand logo, etc. that can conflict or compete with ZelenskiyNFT. For example:
- Don’t make an NFT collection called “VZelenskiy” or “NFTZelensky”
- Don’t make a digital art brand or product with a similarly-golden trident, even if it’s colored yellow or something.
- Don’t make a product called “ZelenskiyNFT Tools” or similar that may be misinterpreted as having an official relationship to ZelenskiyNFT.
- Use or remix any of our Brand Assets to imply an official relationship, partnership, or other endorsement where there is none.
- Use the name “ZelenskiyNFT” in full in social media channels in a way that implies any official relationship to us. If you make a fan group, Twitter account etc., make it clear that it’s not official.
- Falsely claim or suggest any sort of official relationship, partnership, or other endorsement in any way.
If in doubt, reach out to email@example.com